Monday, March 29, 2010

GET WHALE SOON


I needed a quick get well card for the child of one of my friends.  The whimsical animals in the "Fox & Friends" stamp set featured in the Stampin' Up! Occassions Mini catalog are so versatile for many different occassions.  I especially love this whale paired with the sentiment from the "Pun Fun" stamp set that reads "Get Whale Soon!"  If you look closely, you can see the whale is not only spouting out water but a little heart too!

  I hope this card brightens Brandon's day a little.  He has faced so many challenges throught out his life.  This time is no different.  He was recently diagnosed with pneumonia, but is slowly improving.  If you could, say a little prayer for Mr. Brandon tonight.  He's a great kid and he sure could use some prayers.  You might even throw in a prayer for his mom, too!  She's been so tired worrying about her little man lately.

Well, it's going to be a quick post for me tonight.  I have a bazillion things to do before the weekend and I need to get ready for tomorrow night.  I have a "FAB" group of ladies coming over to stamp!  Thanks for being so patient with me over the last month.  I'll try hard not to be a stranger around here.

3 comments:

  1. Super super cute! Love how you layered the whale for dimension :-) I'm sure it will bring a smile to Brandon's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the waves. I've thought about buying that stamp set. I'm sure it will cheer you friend's child up right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I love how you made the waves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!