Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES


Just wanted to share a couple cards we made at my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack class. 


The dove card is a remake of card I made last year.  I love that chunky glitter on the dove.

I've seen the snowman card on several blogs and I'm not sure who originally came up with this cute idea.  I think this was one of the class favorites.

I do have another post scheduled for tomorrow.  So be sure to peek in on me.  Sorry I haven't blogged in forever.  That was not my intention this holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. that snowman gets me every time ;) I guess I should go make one now that all my Christmas stuff is done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful card designs! Following through SC, #322.
    Davina
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!