Saturday, August 20, 2011

CRAZY FOR CHALLENGES C4C101


Yes!!!!!  I actually took time to participate in an online challenge - on time!!!  Whoo Hooo!!!  Today, over at Crazy 4 Challenges, the challenge was to create a project using this bingo card.  I chose to go vertical and used brads, flowers and 2 or more designer papers.  (Kind of sounds like Jeopardy.  I'll take brads, flowers, and designer papers for $500, Alex.)                                                     

For some reason, I have been stuck on distressing my cards lately.  Don't ask me why.  I don't have a clue.  Perhaps, there is just something therapeutic about relieving stress through crumpling, sponging, tearing, etc.

This is going to be a short post for me.  I'll be back later to give you the supplies I used on my card.  I need to go get cleaned up.  One of my friends and I are headed to lunch and then a matinee showing of "The Help".  We both live in a testosterone sea and are in need of some "girl time".

Thanks for peeking in on me today!

6 comments:

  1. What a vintage delight, Lori! So many wonderful little details! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love how you have built up the layers with the little details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori just saw your card on Ipicks and had to stop by say I LOVE IT! Love the vintage look.. very beautiful. I'll be back to see more. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!