Monday, September 12, 2011

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE


I don't know why my blog posts have all been songs lately.  Probably because my brain is exhausted.  (Sigh!)  I made this card for a terrific friend of mine named Kim.  We were good buddies in college and recently reconnected through social networking.  I had the opportunity to visit Kim this summer after her mother passed away.  I hadn't seen her in almost 20 years, but she hadn't changed a bit.  She's a "what you see is what you get kind of gal."  That's what I love about her.  So, if you're reading this Kim, thank you for being you.

It's going to be a quick post for me this evening.  Tomorrow begins the five week treatment plan of chemo and radiation for Dad.  He's not been feeling very well lately and has had to have four days of IV fluids for dehydration.  Thanks for peeking in on me today!

Stamp Set:  Bold Blossom; Paper:  Cheerful Treat Hostess Designer Series Paper

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect card, Lori! From the colors to the layout to the flagged sentiment...it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marvelous use of button in posted card button use as a flower great idea.
    Plastic Card Holders
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!