Thursday, July 19, 2012

RED HOT STAMPERS RHSSC45 CHALLENGE


In an effort to regain my mojo, I've been searching the web high and low for sketch ideas.  A great sketch challenge can jump start my creativity quicker than anything!  While searching the world wide web, I came across the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge blog.  They offer a new sketch challenge every Sunday.  Here's the sketch from July 15th:



You can see I took great liberty with the sketch, but I'm still pleased with the outcome!

I'll have to update my post later with a list of supplies.  I have a sixteen year old breathing over my shoulder waiting for his turn on the computer.  LOL!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I have to get this set:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    I hope they will have this set in Europe as well. It is just too cute and your card is lovely. I am your newest follower!
    A big hug, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, such a cute card!!
    I'm one of your followers and I'd like to invite you to visit our new Color Challenge Blog. http://colormebeautifulchallenge.blogspot.com/ My friend, and I have been working on this new blog for over a month. Please come meet our new design Team on Friday August 31 and check out our new color challenge blog! We will throw out our very first color challenge this Saturday, September 1st!!
    I'd love to have you come play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so very cute! I love your ocean :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!