Saturday, May 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELLEN

This is an all Stampin' Up! card. You'll probably see a lot of SU only cards as I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. LOL!

I just love chocolate brown with pink. Actually, I love chocolate brown with just about any color. Some people like pink, some like purple - me, well, I'm a chocolate brown kind of girl!

I created this card for my dear sister-in-law's, Ellen's, 35th birthday. She'll be traveling to Florida with us later this summer. Last summer she traveled to South Carolina with us to the beach. My son, Jo Jo, said that was one of his best vacations ever. So, I included our flight itinerary inside the card as a surprise!

So, what do you think? I'd love to hear a comment on my first real post.

Supplies: Stamps - SU!'s Party Hearty, Short & Sweet; Cardstock - Regal Rose, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Sweet Alway DP; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose; Accessories - Circle Scissor Plus, 3/4" circle punch, wide oval punch, large oval punch, regal rose ribbon, rhinestone from the Pretties Kit

You can view these Stampin' Up! products and more on my Stampin' Up! website at www.loriburkitt.stampinup.net.

4 comments:

  1. Lori, so excited to see your blog. I love your card as well. Love pink & brown together. One of my favorite color combo. Your sister n law will love it and will be so excited at the same time.
    Hugs
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, love your blog. It's so great, I'm jealous!!!! What a fantastic job! Also the card for Ellen is so cute. Boy she's going to love it. I know that I would! Keep those cards coming! Hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Dee and Allie. You both are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO with you on the chocolate brown...I use it ALL the time!! Lovin your SU (mostly) blog. Great job on the background...looks so authentic. Keep em coming ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!