Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I FINALLY DECIDED TO TAKE THE LEAP

I've been kicking around the idea of starting my own blog for some time now. I wasn't sure if I was too technically challenged, but I'm doing it anyway! I'm not sure how often I will be able to post, but I'm hoping this will give me the much needed kick in the pants to create and dust off my much neglected stamps and craft products. So, with that said, "Welcome to my blog!" Feel free to leave a comment. I only ask that you take it easy on me.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Love your blog! I think you will love blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dee! I'm looking forward to blogging. I just have to get over my fears of modern technology.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!