Monday, August 17, 2009

BACK FROM VACATION

Sorry I've been quiet. I've been busy the last few weeks trying to eek out every ounce of summer before it's over. Last week my family and I headed down to Ft. Myers Beach, Florida. We made it back late Saturday evening. Vacations are wonderful, but it's always nice to come back. It makes you appreciate home a little more. Below are some pictures my husband took on our trip. By the way, we did see a few sharks and numerous stingrays. (One shark was about eight feet away from me. Yes, I was in the water with it! Yikes!)

Picture of my sister-in-law, Ellen, my son, Connor, and me going shelling on Bowman's Beach at Sanibel, Florida.

Not sure why some of these guys are on one foot!


Sunset at Ft. Myers Beach - absolutely beautiful!

Picture of my husband, Dave, and me on our last night at Ft. Myers Beach. It was about 95 degrees and we were sweat balls. LOL!


I received a package of new Stampin' Up! goodies from the upcoming Mini Catalog while I was gone. Hope to play with my new stamp sets soon and get some cards posted!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got to get away for awhile : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...now that your back from vacation you are going to post pictures of your cards again right? Just wondering b/c it's been awhile. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!