Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SO GRATEFUL

Here's a sneak peek from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Mini Holiday Catalog that comes out on September 1st. Boy, are you going to love this mini catalog. Lots of great stuff in this one. This image is from the "Wandering Words" stamp set. There are three stamps in this set containing this fall stamp, a Christmas scene stamp and a Valentine theme stamp. I must admit I have a little trouble knowing what to do with these long stamps, but I'm going to try my best and figure them out.

I used my Big Shot machine with the texturz plate for the background. I just spritzed my cardstock with water and ran it through my machine to get a deeper impression. To make it stand out a little, I sponged over the embossing with More Mustard and Close to Cocoa Stampin' Up classic ink pads.

Can you believe autumn is just around the corner? Personally, it is my favorite time of year. Hope to post another sneak peek from the new mini catalog soon.

Thanks for checking in with me today.

Supplies: Stamps - SU's Wandering Words; Cardstock - Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Autumn Traditions DSP; Ink - More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, SU Markers - Soft Suede, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Ruby Red; Accessories - Sponges, Linen Thread, Paper Piercer, Playground Designer Series Buttons, Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads, Big Shot Machine, SU's Background 1 Texturz Plate, Dimensionals, Punches - 1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle, Scallop Edge, Tag Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!