Sunday, June 27, 2010

JOY-OUS DAY

Remember all those wedding favors I made last month?  Well, the wedding has finally come and gone.  It was a beautiful wedding and the bride was absolutely stunning!  This is the card I made for the lovely newlyweds.  It's a joy fold card.  You can find the instructions to make this type of card here.  The middle section of the card opens up to reveal the sentiment.  The large glittery flower is holding it shut.  Want to see what it looks like opened?


This is a super easy card to make.  So go ahead and make one.  You'll be pleasantly pleased with the results!  Not to mention the recipient will think you're one smart little cookie as well.

I'm going to keep it short tonight.  I need to get ready for a Fancy Folds class I'm holding later this week.  I can't wait to get together with this great group of ladies!

Have a great week and thanks for peeking in on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!