Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY CATCH UP


It has been an incredibly long time since I've sat down and played along with a sketch challenge.  I save all the challenges to a sketch file with good intentions to play along in the time allotted.  Unfortunately, that doesn't happen very often.  The sketch to the left is one from Jen Del Muro from way back in August.  Yep!  I know!  I'm that far behind.  Anyway, I decided to give it a whirl while I was at home with my sick kiddo this week.  If you haven't checked out all the wonderful card sketches available on-line, you really should!  They are such a great way to get your creative juices flowing.

So on with the card..... I decided to pull out my Stampin' Up! Apple Blossoms set for this challenge.  I love the bright colors and whimsical patterns from the Play Date Designer Series Paper.  I really like how easily Stampin' Up! accessories coordinate with the Designer Series Paper and card stock.  They make it a breeze to put a card together in no time.
 
Well, I need to get off here and do a few chores before heading out to church services this evening.  Thanks for peeking in on me!  I hope you're having a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for your well wishes! You are so sweet! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE This,so adorable!!! I'm now following you too,from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you flipped the sketch and that DP is too cute. The button flowers are the perfect touch! Thanks for your lovely comment on my card today too. You made my day (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty!! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!