Friday, September 3, 2010

SIMPLY YOU


Today's card is one that I cased from a back issue of Stampin' Success.  Stampin' Success is a  publication that Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive monthly and the issues are full of great craft and business ideas and tips.

This card is really simple with very few layers.  I used patterned paper from the Bella Blue collection (now retired) for my background.  I believe the only things I changed from the original (that I cased) are the greeting, background stamp and the button.  Hey, why mess with perfection?

Thanks for peeking in on me today!  Here's wishing you all a very nice Labor Day weekend.  I'm enjoying a four day weekend.  (I took today off from work. Lucky me!)  I have a wonderful group of ladies coming over to stamp tonight.  I can't wait to see them!