Saturday, September 25, 2010

TIME AFTER TIME

I don't know what's up with me lately.  It seems I've only been posting "thinking of you" cards lately.  What's up with that?  I guess I've just needed a lot of them as of late.

Today's card is another one of my takes on a masculine card.  Seriously, I need to break out of the blues and browns comfort zone and go for some other masculine color palette.  Once again I've used the Sense of Time stamp set.  I love this set and see it as one of my future "go to" sets when I need a masculine card.

I'm going to try to keep it short today.  My sister and I are going birthday shopping for my niece's thirteenth birthday today.  What do you get a thirteen year old girl?  (I live in the testosterone sea at my house.)  My brother offered the following advice to my sister:  "You were thirteen once.  You'll think of something."  Pretty witty, huh?

Thanks for peeking in on me today!  Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!  Mine seems to be shaping up nicely.

P.S.  If you're thinking you've seen a similar card like this in one of my earlier posts, you're right.  I just wasn't happy with that card so I tweaked it a bit and changed the layout.

6 comments:

  1. Lori, I love this card and the colors. Had so much fun making this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful card! So elegant. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this set and I really like your interpretation of use for it. I also really like your blog, so I have awarded you the One Lovely blog award. thank you for blessing my stamping life with your wonderful works of heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I am following your blog from the hills of Tennessee thru SC; hope you will follow mine as well http://stampandscrapper.blogspot.com! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori -
    I am following from SC. You signed up for mine awhile back and I am returning the favor. Great blog you have! Happy Stamping!

    Laura

    www.lovesrubberstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your beautiful masculine card. New follower from SC, craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!