Saturday, September 25, 2010

TIME AFTER TIME

I don't know what's up with me lately.  It seems I've only been posting "thinking of you" cards lately.  What's up with that?  I guess I've just needed a lot of them as of late.

Today's card is another one of my takes on a masculine card.  Seriously, I need to break out of the blues and browns comfort zone and go for some other masculine color palette.  Once again I've used the Sense of Time stamp set.  I love this set and see it as one of my future "go to" sets when I need a masculine card.

I'm going to try to keep it short today.  My sister and I are going birthday shopping for my niece's thirteenth birthday today.  What do you get a thirteen year old girl?  (I live in the testosterone sea at my house.)  My brother offered the following advice to my sister:  "You were thirteen once.  You'll think of something."  Pretty witty, huh?

Thanks for peeking in on me today!  Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!  Mine seems to be shaping up nicely.

P.S.  If you're thinking you've seen a similar card like this in one of my earlier posts, you're right.  I just wasn't happy with that card so I tweaked it a bit and changed the layout.