Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GRATITUDE......TAKE TWO

Here's my second take on the Day of Gratitude stamp set.  I wanted to create a simple fall card for my October class and this card is the one I decided on.  I do have some more projects to share with you.  However, my dear hubby is my photographer and some times his time to photograph is not my time.  Know what I mean?  I guess it's time I break down and do my own photographing.  Sigh!  I know, I know.  Oh, whoa is me.  I don't know why I fight modern technology so much.  Perhaps it's time I just go ahead and dive in head first.

Thanks for peeking in on me tonight!  I'm going to keep this post short.  I've been up since 1:00 a.m. with yucky head congestion.  I have to get better by the weekend.  A dear friend of mine and I are going Christmas shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I love the card...is that Poppy Parade? I'm working on learning how to photograph my cards as well. I need better lighting or something. Good luck and I hope you feel better. Ooh, and have fun shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. New follower from Stampin Connection #276 - Teresea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!