Saturday, October 23, 2010

SIMPLE GRATITUDE

I love fall.  It's my favorite time of the year.  I especially love the changing of the leaves from lush green to beautiful jewel tone colors.  Although this card is more simplistic in nature, it just speaks "fall" to me.

This card is one of my rejects for my October card class.  When I say "rejects", I mean that it did not make it to the final four cards that were presented in class.  The only patterned paper on the card is directly behind the greeting.  It is from Stampin' Up!'s Autumn Spice Specialty Designer Series Paper.  The texture and weight of the papers in this collection are heavenly.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Mine has started out a little rough.  My son is sick again with the yucky virus.  Once again, my OCD has kicked in and I'm a Lysol cleaning machine.  I've been scrubbing, wiping and spraying for the last 24 hours.  I managed to escape the last round of the yucky virus.  I just hope I'm able to escape it again!

Thanks for peeking in on me today!  Your visits mean so much to me.

Supplies:  All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted.  Stamps - Day of Gratitude; Paper - Autumn Spice DSP, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Whisper White; Ink - Poppy Parade, More Mustard, Old Olive,  Stampin' Write Markers- Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Old Olive; Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags Dies, Extra Large Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Dimensionals

You can purchase any of the supplies listed above as well as other great Stampin' Up! supplies 24/7 here.  Yes, you can even shop in your jammies!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Im following your blog thanks to SC
    Marcia
    stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lu lu Lori! Yes I am so excited to win the shopping spree. I was so shocked as I never win anything. I already emailed Shannon West my order when the new mini came online. That will help a lot with the preorder! Yes I love your cards and am so inspired! God Bless, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!