Friday, February 18, 2011

BUH-BYE WINTER


This is going to be the last "winter" project I post until later this year.  I'm am so "over" the winter season.  It seems a little strange to post this card when in reality we're experiencing 60 degree weather here in Ohio.  Oh, and guess who is loving it?  Me, of course.  Don't be jealous.  This is Ohio and the weather is subject to change at any given drop of a hat.  No complaining here though.  I'll take the beautiful weather even if it's only for a little while.  I think it gives a person the hope that spring is just around the corner.

I CASed this card from Michele Zindorf.  You can view her original card here.  You just have to love this brayer technique.  It looks so difficult to achieve, but with a little patience, a brayer and a post-it note or two, you can create a beautiful landscape in virtually no time.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the brayering and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I've seen Michelle's version of this card and you've done a great job of it! I haven't yet managed to master the brayered background. Just can't seem to get the colour even! Enjoy the mild weather...we've got it here in Ontario too...long may it last! Now following you too from SC #342.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job with the brayering! Love this card. I just can't seem to get my brayering to be even but you've inspired me to give it another go! I'm your newest follower from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Following you from SC.
    glitteringstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. Thanks for following me from SC.

    Rose-Ellen
    www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!