I'm very, very bad. I received this Stylish Blogger Award some time ago. The sad thing is that I don't remember who sent it to me. Ugh! Just one of the side effects that goes with getting older - so frustrating!
Anyway, I'm suppose to share 8 random things about myself and then pass this award on to 8 different people. I'm not sure I could pick just 8 people, so feel free to scoop up this award for yourself. Okay, here are 8 random facts about me.............
- My favorite snack are Gummy Bears. I absolutely love those little things but not all gummies are created equal. Jelly Belly and Brach's make the best ones!
- I play piano. I've been playing for over 31 years, but I have an EXTREMELY hard time playing in public - major stage fright. It makes me physically ill to play in public. However, I have played piano for several weddings. Go figure????
- I'm the third of four siblings. My little sister if fourteen years younger than me. My brothers are twenty-one years and eighteen years older than her. Despite the age difference, she's my best friend.
- I live in a testosterone sea with my husband, son and dog. Yes, even my dog is a boy.
- I love vacation. I don't have an itinerary when I'm on vacation. I like to be spur of the moment and see where the days take me. I think it's more adventuresome that way.
- I'm an insomniac. I average about 2-3 hours of sleep each night.
- I'm a morning person. I wake up around 5:15 a.m. on week days (work days). Most weekends I wake up between 4:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. I love having the wee hours of the morning to myself sipping on my half pot of coffee.
- I'm only one of two women in my workplace. I work for a County highway department and am surrounded by men - twenty-two of them to be exact.
Okay, that's some random facts about me. I hope you enjoyed them. I'm not a very exciting person. (Smile!)
Have a great weekend and thanks for peeking in on me! I'll be back soon with cards from my last card class.