Monday, April 18, 2011

HERE COMES PETER COTTONTAIL


This cute little basket is a project that was made in last month's class.  My basket was filled with little paper crinkly thingies, but I gave them to one of the gents in my class.  Yes, you read it right.  I had a young gentleman in my class last month.  He was so sweet.  I had dishes of jellybeans on my table for my guests munching enjoyment.  This young man took some of the jellybeans and put them in his basket because he wanted to give his basket to his little sister.  I gave him the filling out of my basket so his jellybeans wouldn't fall out of his basket.

I found the "easy peasy" directions for this basket on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog here and the instructions for the cute little bunny on Mary Fish's blog here.  Isn't the little bunny so adorable.

As I mentioned in Sunday's post, my computer is having problems and is on it's way to the shop.  I'm not sure how long I'll be without it so I'm scheduling my posts in advance.  I'm praying and hoping my posts publish as scheduled.  Thanks for peeking in on me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!