Saturday, November 14, 2009

BACK IN THE SADDLE AND A CHALLENGE TO BOOT





My, oh, my! Has it really been that long since my last post??? I've got a million excuses, but let me just give you the condensed version. I've been busy prepping for my 10 for $10 Christmas card class and dealing with the "Kiddie Crud". My class is now over and was a big success - thanks ladies! The "kiddie crud" is subsiding and life is getting back to normal. So on with the show!
The above card is one I created for my Christmas card class and also for the Pals Paper Arts PPA16 Challenge for this week. This week's challenge is a "Christmas Cheer" theme. Check it out here. This is the first time I've participated in the Pals Paper Arts Challenge and I'm pumped. From time to time I play along with challenges, but usually long after the challenge is over.
Well, that's it for me today. I'm going shopping with my little sister. Thanks for peeking in on me today. Oh, and a very "Happy Birthday" to my oldest brother, Eric. Love you big guy!
Supplies: Stamps - Winter Post, Snow Swirled; Paper - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP; Ink-Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive; Accessories - Mistletoe Ribbon, Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Dimensionals (All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted.)

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set! Great combination of classic colors! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!