Monday, November 16, 2009

FROSTY AND FRIENDS

Here's another card that was created for my 10 for $10 Christmas card class last week. I cased my card from the ever so talented Jan Tink. You can view her card here. I kept her same color combinations and card layout. I just changed the color combination around and used a different stamp set. If you look closely (or click on the picture to enlarge) you can see I added Dazzling Diamond Glitter to the snow drift. I love that stuff. It shimmers just like diamonds. I guess that's how it got its name :~)


Have a great day and thanks for peeking in on me today! I'm a little under the weather but hope to be feeling better soon.


Supplies: Stamps - The More the Merrier, Happy Everything; Ink - Basic Black, Su! Markers - Old Olive, Real Red, Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie; Cardstock - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Whisper White; Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Eyelet Border Punch, Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribon, 1/16" Punch, Real Red Brad

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted.

Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7 here.