Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ALWAYS ON MY MIND

I don't really know what I was thinking when I pulled all these colors together for the Mojo Monday Week 92 Sketch. Looking back I think I should have swapped the pumpkin pie card stock for more of an old olive color. Oh well, like I said in an earlier post, I'm kinda in a weird funk. I really do love the bird image from this set but I can't seem to find the right combinations for him yet. I guess I'll just have to keep trying.

Thanks for checking in with me today!

Supplies: Stamps - Always; Paper - Sweet Always DSP(Retired), Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, SU! Markers -Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive; Accessories - 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Flower Fusion Felt Flowers, Vintage Brads, Paper Piercer, Sponges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!