Sunday, July 12, 2009

Perfect Pear



Okay, corny title! This card makes me think of my good friend, Doris. I'm really not sure why. Maybe it is because the card is bright and cheery and she always has a way of cheering me up.

I used the pear from Stampin' Up!'s "Cheep Talk" stamp set as my main image. As you can tell, if you click on the picture for a closer look, I went a little crazy with my paper piercer. I love that thing. My piercer looks like it's been to Mars and back - not sure how it ended up like that. I colored in the pear images with markers and traced the outside edge of the pears with the Old Olive marker. Again, I used my favorite color - chocolate! It just makes everything better! I also used the Mojo Monday Week 94 sketch for the layout of my card. Be sure to check back with me this week. I'll have more cards to show you. Thanks for peeking in on me today.

Supplies: Stamps - Cheep Talk; Paper - Good Morning Sunshine DSP (retired), Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip; Ink - Whisper White Craft Ink, SU! Markers - Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive; Accessories - Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, White Embossing Powder, Sahara Sand Watercolor Crayon, Blender Pen, Vintage Brads, Photo Corners Punch, Designer Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 1" Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Lori. The papers you used and your coloring all are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!