Monday, July 13, 2009

The Big 7 - "OH!"

This is the card I gave my father-in-law for his big "70th" birthday! He used to tease me and say I was his "favorite" daughter-in-law. Of course that's when he only had ONE daughter-in-law. That's okay. I always tell him he's the best father-in-law I've ever had. (Maybe it's because he's the ONLY father-in-law I've ever had!) I have to admit he is a great father-in-law though!

I stamped the chef on several pieces of card stock and patterned paper and "paper pieced" them together for all the different colors and patterns. The cake is colored in with markers, watercolor pencils and a blender pen. Of course, this card is inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketches. It just happens to be Sketch Week 93.

Thanks for stopping by and peeking in on me today!

Supplies: Stamps - Voila, Sincere Salutations; Paper - Very Vanilla Old Olive, Riding Hood Red (retired), So Saffron, Good Morning Sunshine DSP (retired), Patterns Pack I (retired), Washington Apple DSP (retired); Ink - Staz On Jet Black, SU Markers - Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, So Saffron, Read Red, Summer Sun, Watercolor Pencil; Accessories - 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Earth Elements Brads, Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon (retired), Blender Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!