Sunday, July 5, 2009

EVERYBODY NEEDS A LITTLE TLC

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I'm still recovering from all the food I ate. I just wanted to let you know of an upcoming class I'm holding. It's a Technique Lovers' Class - hence the name TLC. LOL! Don't let the name scare you. You don't have to have experience to attend this class. Actually, no experience is needed. Come find out the burning answers to "How did they do that?" In this class we'll create three different cards using the faux clouds technique, the beautiful watercolor roses technique and the dry embossing technique. Okay, here's the information:

What: Technique Lovers' Class
When: Thursday, July 23rd 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: My House - 2629 Pennington Road, Waverly
Class Fee: $5.00 per person due the evening of class. (Class fee waived with a $25.00 or more SU! order the evening of class.)
RSVP: Please RSVP by Friday, July 17th. Just a simple "yes I'm coming" will seal the deal for me. This ensures that I have all materials prepared for each class participant.

You will need to bring your own adhesive and a pair of paper snips (if you have paper snips) to class.

If you have any questions, need directions to my house or would like to RSVP, drop me a line at l_burkitt@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!