Thursday, July 16, 2009

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE


It seems like I've been making a lot of sympathy cards lately. I find sympathy cards to be a challenge because you really want the receiver to feel like you've put your heart into making the card. My dear friend, Allie's, father-in-law passed away unexpectedly last month. This is the card I sent to her husband and her.

Thanks for visiting me today!
Supplies: Stamps - Thoughts & Prayers; Paper - Basic Gray, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Urban Garden Designer Series Paper, Ink - Basic Gray, Sahara Sand; Accessories - Blue Bayou Corduroy Buttons, 3/4" Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are having to make sympathy cards. Never fun to make. I love the one you created though. The colors, layout and set are perfect.

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!