Friday, September 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN BERMUDA



Well, not actually Christmas "in" Bermuda - just Bermuda Bay ink. It got your attention though, didn't it? I know these are pretty non-traditional Christmas colors, but I thought I'd give them a try together. After talking to fellow demo, Lisa Curry, at the Cincinnati Stampin' Up! Regional I decided to try out the new Bermuda Bay In Color. (Hi, Lisa!) You see, we had a discussion on whether or not we've used this color yet. Well, I had not - until now.

I'm not sure you can see it in this image, but I've used the new Frost White Shimmer Paint from the new Holiday Mini Catalog to ink up my snowflakes. I love the sparkle of the Shimmer Paint. It is very pretty in real life. I've paired the Bermuda Bay with Soft Suede and added a clear rhinestone from the Pretties Kit for a little extra bling. I used the Pals Paper Art Simple Sketch for the layout of my card.

Well, that's it for me. For some reason, I have a monster headache today. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for peeking in on me today.

Supplies: Stamps - Serene Snowflakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Ink - Soft Suede, Frost White Shimmer Paint;
Paper - Thoroughly Modern DSP, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede; Accessories - Clear Rhinestone from the Pretties Kit, Bermuda Bay 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Paper Piercer

Shop Stampin' Up! here 24/7!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, you're a hoot! You've totally sold me on Bermuda Bay...Shimmer Paint, Soft Suede (my favorite In-Color), Snowflakes, Rhinestones...how could I not love it! You've opened up my eyes to the possibilities of Bermuda Bay and winter projects. Thanks for thinking outside the box. As soon as I figured out my new camera I will meet your BB challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!