Friday, September 11, 2009

OH, BUMMER!

Okay, I admit it. I'm such a dip. I got all excited about my blog hits. Only thing is, I've noticed on other blogs I have visited that they seem to be having problems with their free blog counters. Mine is a free blog counter. So, I'm guessing that my hit counter is wrong. It looks like I've had more hits than I really and truly have had. You know what? It doesn't matter. I'm still going to give away some free blog candy. I have my blog candy ready to photograph. I'll get my darling husband to shoot the picture and then I'll upload it. Well, that will teach me for being so gullible.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori! It was great meeting you at Regionals yesterday! Enjoy displaying all the new make-n-takes we made yesterday...I'm sure your customers will love them! I know I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!