Thursday, September 24, 2009

SEEING DOTS


Hurray for me! I actually made the deadline to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge this week. It's a new world's record folks! If you're looking for a springboard to get your creative juices flowing then you should head over to the Mojo Monday blog. (After you check out my blog, of course.)
As I was coloring in my tree with my Stampin' Up! Marvelous Markers (love 'em), I was vaguely reminded of the giant swirled lollipops that you could buy as a child. I loved those things. It took days to eat them. What flavor were they? Cherry, maybe? Come to think of it, I don't remember them tasting all that great. Okay, enough already. Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me today. If you were kind enough to leave a comment, bless you. We bloggers love comments!
Supplies: Stamps - Trendy Trees; Ink - Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, SU! Markers - Old Olive, Real Red, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Basic Brown Journaler; Paper - Tall Tales DSP, Textured Old Olive, Textured Real Red, Textured Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White; Accessories - 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Vintage Brads

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the dots - clean and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you repeated the circles in your tree to the border below. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!