Sunday, September 6, 2009

WINGS OF FRIENDSHIP

I love the filigree look of this bird image from Stampin' Up!'s hostess set called "Wings of Friendship". It's rare for me to pull out any shade of purple while stamping, but I love the new "In Color" Rich Razzleberry paired with Old Olive. I do believe this is the first time I've ever used Orchid Opulence (the lavender color) on any project. But you know what? I like it! I colored in the image using brush tipped markers and pulled out my mat pack and paper piercer for the corners. I also added some Ice circle rhinestone brads just to add a little bling!

If you're lucky enough to have tomorrow off, please enjoy it! I know I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for visiting me today!

Supplies: Stamps-Wings of Friendship, Trendy Trees (sentiment); Paper-Cottage Walls DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive Textured C/S, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White; Ink - SU! Markers-Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence; Accessories-Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads, Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch (All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted.)

Shop Stampin' Up! here 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!