Friday, September 4, 2009

GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT

While blog surfing, I came across this cute treat bag created by Jan Tink at Stamp, Paper, Scissors. Well, I sat down and tinkered with the measurements and this is my creation. I used the Sweet Centers stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! Mini catalog for this project. I also tried to replicate the look of the moon on my "Eek you're sweet" tag. (Although, my husband said, "Ohhhh, yeaaaaah, I think I see it." So, I guess it wasn't that obvious. Oh well! I stamped my main image in Whisper White craft ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I used my 1 5/8" circle punch to punch out the center to let the candy show through. I also pulled out my sponges and sponged the edges of the pouch for good measure!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day! Thanks for visiting me today.


Supplies: Stamps - SU's Sweet Centers; Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Summer Sun; Ink - Whisper White Craft Ink, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel; Accessories - Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Paper Piercer, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch (All supplies are Stampin' UP! unless noted.)


Shop Stampin' Up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!