Friday, July 9, 2010

3-D ORANGE CRUSH CUP CARD

Don't you just love this idea?  It reminds me of a big old cup of Orange Crush!   I saw Leann Greff's card and was immediately inspired.  Do you want to know a secret?  The cup on this card is amazingly simple to make!  All you need to do is trace a disposable cup on vellum, cut it to size, score the edges at 1/4" and add sticky strip.  Just use a sponge dauber and some ink to color the inside of the cup and you're done!  Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!  Dawn Griffith has a wonderful video tutuorial on making a cup card.  You can view her video here

Thanks for peeking in on me today!

13 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Orange Crush....brings back childhood memories! Love your card Lori - so bright and cheerful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just an adorable card. I love the creativity used and the color...it screams summer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I especially love the straw...very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute-Thanks Lori! I just started following.
    www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh. That's great! I love this card! Following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now a follower--please follow mine.
    www.melindasstampinfun.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have always wanted to try this myself. Great job!

    Just started following your blog.
    Mine is www.yoyostamping.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card. One of these days I'm going to have to get to making one too!

    I am just getting around to commenting on the blogs I'm now following through Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me as well (if you are not already) at http://www.rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. too adorable! LOVE! your site! now following! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! I saw a tutorial for one similar a couple of months ago. I like the bright colors that you chose. Very Cool :)

    Kelly
    http://IndianaInker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!