Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's that time of year again.  Time for the release of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.  This year's catalog is jam packed with all new exiting items.  Take the new color renovation color families - beautiful new colors to play with and the new designer series paper packs are just awesome.  If you click on the catalog in my sidebar, you can check out the new catalog.  Believe me when I say, "You're going to love it."  My wish list is almost a mile longIf you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to order products from the new catalog, check out my website here.  You can order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 and you don't even have to change out of your jammies to do it!

Well, I just ending a wonderful Fancy Folds card class.  Let's just say, I truly enjoy spending time with these awesome women.  They just make the stress of the day melt away.  Thanks ladies for a terrific evening.  And thank you for peeking in on me today!  I'm a little tired and need to hit the hay.  I've been experiencing insomnia this week and I'm sure to crash and burn soon.  Stay tuned - I have pictures to post from this evening's class.  I hope to share them with you this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!