Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BUTTERFLIES EASEL REVISITED

You may remember the butterfly easel card I made here.  My card today isn't that much different than my earlier version.  I just changed the colors and size of the card making it to fit in a standard card envelope. 

This is another card we made at my Fancy Folds card class last week.  I think this was almost everyone's favorite card to make.  Personally, it's my favorite Fancy Folds class card too.  Stay tuned!  I have one more card to show you from last week's class.  We made a "cup card".  It's such an easy card to make.  All you need is a plastic disposable cup, printer paper, a pencil and some vellum.  Easy peasy!

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but it is in the upper 90's in southern Ohio.  No relief in sight until Friday!  Ugh!  So, please stay cool, stay hydrated and stay INSIDE!  Thanks for peeking in on me today!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lori! I'm in SW Ohio too and yes it's HOT! Stay cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon squeezey! I love this card and all of the butterflies...great colors. It is so very hot and humid this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the easel card! Beautiful. I haven't made any easel cards in a long time, you may have inspired me.

    www.papersentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, you did a great job with the shading of the clouds, very nice. Thank you for checking out my blog and leaving a comment. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty- I was especially amazed by your cloudy sky background- it looks so natural and peaceful! Well done! I still havent' tried an easel card... I'm usually several months (or years) behind on these new techniques and folds. I just might try it now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful easel card! I've really wanted to try this type of card, but haven't gotten around to it. I'm feeling inspired thanks to you! :)

    http://www.scrapdrawerdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, your card is absolutely beautiful. I got your information off Stampin Connection. Tag, you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tag you're it! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! http://www.scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com

    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great easel card! I'm a new follower - http://www.stampwab.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tag your it. I am following you through Stampin Connection. Lin
    Http://aaliyahsattic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your work. What a sweet card. You have an eye for details. Thanks for sharing. And what a happy blog!

    Take care, Pauline

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you did the clouds with the scallop punch. It seems like I learn something new every day! Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. I love what you do here. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card..so pretty.. I am following you from SC..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!