Thursday, August 12, 2010

PARDON ME, MERCI

Seriously, I don't know a lick of French.  I took three years of Spanish in high school and that was light years ago.  Anyway..........I pulled out my Stampin' Up! Artisitic Etchings and Boutique Bouquet stamp sets for this card.  I really wasn't sold on the Artistic Etchings set until I saw all the wonderful cards out there in blogland.  Enablers, you!  You make me sick : )

This card is one guests made at a surprise bridal shower card class.  Yes, you heard me right - a bridal shower.  Guests "showered" the bride with gift certificates and orders for Stampin' Up! merchandise.  I say, "I want friends like that!"  It was really a great time!  Interested in having a girls night in with all your friends?  Contact me for more information.  You won't be sorry you did!

Shop Stampin' Up! here 24/7.  Yes, you can even shop in your comfy pajamas and fuzzy slippers!

Thanks for peeking in on me today!