Thursday, August 12, 2010

PARDON ME, MERCI

Seriously, I don't know a lick of French.  I took three years of Spanish in high school and that was light years ago.  Anyway..........I pulled out my Stampin' Up! Artisitic Etchings and Boutique Bouquet stamp sets for this card.  I really wasn't sold on the Artistic Etchings set until I saw all the wonderful cards out there in blogland.  Enablers, you!  You make me sick : )

This card is one guests made at a surprise bridal shower card class.  Yes, you heard me right - a bridal shower.  Guests "showered" the bride with gift certificates and orders for Stampin' Up! merchandise.  I say, "I want friends like that!"  It was really a great time!  Interested in having a girls night in with all your friends?  Contact me for more information.  You won't be sorry you did!

Shop Stampin' Up! here 24/7.  Yes, you can even shop in your comfy pajamas and fuzzy slippers!

Thanks for peeking in on me today!

1 comment:

  1. Some beautiful cards here - new follower from SC (you stopped by my blog, too, thx!). The hummingbird on the July card is PERFECT, too! Great work, will stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!