Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EARTH HAS NO SORROW. . . . . . .


. . . that Heaven cannot heal. How true is that? My boss lost his uncle over the weekend. My co-worker asked if I would make a card to send to him from our office staff. So, I put together this quick card using the Mojo Monday Week 68 sketch.

The picture is a little dark. Sorry! I asked my husband to photograph this at 6:00 a.m. this morning. So, there was not much natural light. I was in a rush to get a picture of it as I wanted to mail it to my boss today.

I used the tree from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and the saying from the Close as a Memory stamp set for this card. Once again, I am trying to use up my stash of retiring Stampin' Up! products.
Hope you have a good evening. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! Love the shading and piercing. I just got this set and can't wait to use it. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper and colors you used as well as the distressing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!