Saturday, June 6, 2009

Flight of the Butterflies


Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. It is absolutely gorgeous here in Southern Ohio. Today's card is inspired from the Mojo Monday Week 86 sketch. I love butterflies and I am really starting to like the orange and red combination together. I like the look of distressing, so I went crazy sponging this card. I sponged the card base, sponged the red pieces and then sponged clouds on the butterflies' background panels. I made clouds using the scallop circle punch as my cloud template, bashful blue ink and a sponge. I also cut my orange butterfly out and popped it up with dimensionals. Okay, now, get out and enjoy the sunshine!
Supplies: Stamps - SU's Flight of the Butterfly; Paper - Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Washington Apple Designer Series Paper, Ink - Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Black Journaler; Accessories - Paper Piercer, Sponges, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, love it love it, I need to scrapbook with you. Gorgeous!
    Love the colors!!!! Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, come on over! I'd love to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!