Saturday, June 13, 2009

HELLO THERE!


Good Saturday morning to you! I got my box of new Stampin' UP! goodies last night and I can't wait to use them. Plus, I got a copy of the new Stampin' UP! catalog due out on July 1st! LOVE IT! I got my catalog, I got my catalog - oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Anyway.........I decided to try to use up some of my retiring Stampin' Up! stash on today's card. I wanted to use bright, summery colors for this one. This is just a simple card - kinda streamline, but I kinda liked the way it turned out. I stamped the bird on a piece of Baja Breeze card stock, cut the wing out and popped it up to give the bird more dimension. I used the Mojo Monday Week 89 sketch for this one. Hope you like it! Thanks for looking!
Sorry for the blurry picture - not sure what happened!
Supplies: Stamps - SU!'s Cheep Talk; Paper - Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper, Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Read Red, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White; Ink - Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, SU! Markers - Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories - Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brads, Pacific Point Striped Ribbon, Circle Scissor Plus, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Lori. Love the colors you used. Have fun playing with all of your goodies!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!